![]() |
| 2010-01-21 |
Saturday, March 13, 2010
5 Year Anniversary - Dubai 2010
Me and Lyd decided we'd go out of the country to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. We gave ourselves no restrictions, and we decided on Dubai. We went on an 8-day cruise there. It was a blast. It included 24 hours of flying each way, desert safaris, camels, scuba diving, wakeboarding, seeing Dubai from the height of the tallest building in the world (only 2 weeks old when we visited), Bellagio-style water shows, really good middle eastern food, 1 night in a 5-star hotel, 10 days away from our daughter for the first time, and most importantly, lots of love (Lyd will make fun of me for that).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh Jerry, that is amazing! I heard a Dave Matthews song today and thought of you so I thought I'd hop on your blog to check in. Hope you guys are doing well. Sounds like life is pretty darn sweet what with the world travels and all!
Post a Comment