Thursday, October 28, 2010
Anna's First Stomach Bug
Aw man! Right before Halloween? Hopefully it will clear up before her first trick-or-treating run. Anna woke up crying at about 1am last night. I had just closed my eyes. I went in her room, and the stench hit me like a wave. Ew. She puked out all her eggrolls (which were delicious by the way, so it was a shame). She caught a stomach bug that's been going around at daycare. We were counting ourselves lucky last week because most of the kids got it while Anna was at my mom's, and we kept her away for the rest of the week. Sadly, the remaining kids (Anna and 2 other girls) all got it yesterday and are down for the count today. I'm staying with her today, and Lydia probably will tomorrow if she needs it. She's doing pretty well though. She ate some chicken broth and a lot of chocolate milk and water. She wouldn't eat or drink anything until she had the chocolate milk. She was even saying 'ok' to puking again if she drank it. It's funny, Lydia told her there was a bug in Anna's stomach and Anna keeps telling me she doesn't want the bug to come out. I think that means she doesn't want to throw up again, but who knows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment