Thursday, March 5, 2009

25 Things about Lydia

This blog has been all Anna so far, and of course I will keep putting new stuff on here about her, but it's time to add a few posts dedicated to this blog's title. Here are some Lydia fun facts (written by Lydia, posted by Jerry):

1. I'm caucasian.
2. You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
3. I have no middle name, but will probably legally add "Loves Jerry" between my first and last names the next time I stop by the social security office.
4. My leg was broken when I was less than a year old... gambling debts.
5. I immaculately conceived the cutest baby alive. Cuter than Jesus.
6. I'm a closet feminist.
7. Which means I hate men.
8. While curiously also loving them.
9. My first college major was criminal justice.
10. My favorite food, and reason for living, is "dairy."
11. I also adore eggnog (which i guess falls under dairy but it's so good deserves its own line)
12. I've probably forgotten about reading more books than you've ever read, including Total Recall, a book based on the wonderful story from the movie of the same name,
13. Until my first post-college job, I woulda bet that I was the smartest person in Utah.
14. I'm super stubborn but I don't show it until I really know you. So keep your distance.
15. I love movies but I'm also maddeningly critical while watching. "Oh please, that would never happen in real life!"
16. I'd sell my soul for an Indian meal at "Taste of Punjab" although normally I just end up paying $45.
17. I'm really competitive but not vocal about it. After losing something I go home and attack people anonymously on myspace to make myself feel better.
18. I can't sleep unless I have two pillows (and two 40s... psych!)
19. I've punched someone I liked for saying "irregardless."
20. My version of a rebellious phase was getting some piercings and then quickly pulling them out before conforming like crazy with my tail between my legs and begging for society's approval.
21. I get nervous talking about myself in person but it's okay if I am typing.
22. I hate it when people say the "F" word around my mom. Even if it's just on a movie.
23. I'm obsessed with Dubai. I'd do anything to go there.
24. I don't like being alone but I don't like having conversations. It's frustrating for the people in my life.
25. I'm 25 and I'm a never-nude.

2 comments:

mammoth said...

I feel like I finally understand the real Lydia after all these years.

Gabey said...

So funny how dead on these are. I hated to admit that I was the reason Lydia's leg was broken.... Oops... in my defense, I was only 6.