Jerry! I randomly found you... Mindy (Sterzer) left a comment about me.. so I went to her blog to get her email to add her and it said Ben and Jen Johnson and I was like.. did those two crazy kids get married?? and left them a comment and then I wondered if you were their friend and you were! Congrats on the super BEAUTIFUL new baby. Shoot me an email and tell me all about your fun new family! ReisaFaller@yahoo.com
2 comments:
Congrats, she's beautiful. Good time to start a blog.
Jerry! I randomly found you... Mindy (Sterzer) left a comment about me.. so I went to her blog to get her email to add her and it said Ben and Jen Johnson and I was like.. did those two crazy kids get married?? and left them a comment and then I wondered if you were their friend and you were! Congrats on the super BEAUTIFUL new baby. Shoot me an email and tell me all about your fun new family! ReisaFaller@yahoo.com
Post a Comment